Club 345 Helper
Volunteer Reports to: Club 345 Leader
Time Commitment: Sundays, 6-8 pm, once a month
Summary: Provide a safe, loving, and nurturing learning environment that promotes faith development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help set up, serve and cleanup the meal
- Aid the leader as they present the lesson
- Aid the leader with any crafts/games played
- Straighten the room before leaving
- Report concerns or ideas for improvement to the Club 345 leader and/or the children’s ministry coordinator
- Communicate in advance to the Club 345 leader of any planned/unplanned absence.
- Keep students and their parents in your prayers
- Faith in and love for Jesus Christ.
- Satisfactory completion of background check
- Must adhere to Faith Chapel United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuaries Policy Guidelines.