Volunteer Reports to: Head Usher
Time Commitment: Sundays, 8:50 – 10:05 am, for a full month, two times per year
Summary: to help the guests and congregation feel welcome
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive 10 minutes before Sunday school, return to door at 9:45 am to greet for the worship service
- Welcome regular attenders and visitors to the church with a smile, warm handshake, and pleasant greeting
- Help visitors find nurseries, children’s Areas, restrooms, coffee and other refreshments, location of worship services, etc.
- Distribute appropriate materials; be prepared to hand out bulletins, newsletters, etc.
- Introduce visitors to others in the church family to make them feel welcome.
- Help all who enter the church’s doors in any way you possibly can.
- Faith in and love for Jesus Christ.
- At least 18 years of age