Sunday School Nursery Worker
Volunteer Reports to: Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Time Commitment: Sundays, 8:50 – 9:50 am for a full month, two months per year.
Summary: To provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to the children while at church, ages 0-4 years in a clean environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive at 8:50 am and remain in nursery until the worship nursery worker arrives.
- Responsible for providing age-appropriate care for 0-4 year olds.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- In the event of an emergency, please notify the greeter/usher at the fellowship hall door.
- Straighten the room before leaving.
- Report concerns or ideas for improvement to the children’s ministry coordinator
- Communicate in advance, to the children’s ministry coordinator: 1) any planned absences with an advance two-week notice, or 2) any unplanned absences at least one hours prior to the shift.
- Faith in and love for Jesus Christ.
- At least 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of background check
- Must adhere to Faith Chapel United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuaries Policy Guidelines.