Volunteer Reports to: Pastor
Time Commitment: Sundays, 9:45-11:15 am, frequency is dependent on # of volunteers
Summary: Enhance the Sunday morning worship experience by providing oversight over the visual slide presentation, audio levels and any recordings used through the service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Startup computer, sound and visual equipment and have the announcement loop running by 9:50 am
- Monitor the sound for instruments, musicians, vocalists and speakers and any music played through the computer, DVD or CD player during service
- Manage ProPresenter presentation software throughout the service (song lyrics, sermon notes, etc.)
- Turn the camera on at the beginning of the pastor’s message to be livestreamed on Facebook and turn the camera off as the final song begins
- Shut off computer, sound and visual equipment at the conclusion of the service
- Faith in and love for Jesus Christ.
- A basic understanding of modern technology
- Ability to learn (be teachable), make quick decisions, multitask