Youth Small Group Leader
Volunteer Reports to: Youth Ministry Coordinator
Time Commitment: Sundays, 6-8 pm
Summary: Connecting with students and providing a safe, loving, and nurturing learning environment that promotes faith development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Connecting with students at dinner, games, lesson and small group time
- Provide leadership in the small group and ask questions prepared by the youth ministry coordinator
- Straighten small group area before leaving
- Keep the students and their parents in your prayers
- Report concerns or ideas for improvement to the youth ministry coordinator
- Communicate in advance to the youth ministry coordinator: 1) any planned absences with an advance two-week notice, or 2) any unplanned absences at least one hour prior to the shift.
- Faith in and love for Jesus Christ.
- Satisfactory completion of background check
- Must adhere to Faith Chapel United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuaries Policy Guidelines.